YOUR Shippers' Association
Indication of Potential Interest
||Are you interested in the benefits of a Shipper's Association without the commitment? Your indication of interest is added to the service contract -- with no commitment obligation.||OR, we will help you join or form a Shippers' Association|
|Class of Goods
1) Department Store Merchandise... Toys & games, furniture, sporting goods, kitchenware, stationary supplies
2) Machinery, household goods, electrical equipment, personal effects, auto parts
3) Textiles, Fabrics
4) Building & construction materials; foodstuffs, beverages; plastic goods; paper articles; rubber articles; iron, steel, aluminum articles; toilet preparations; medial and hospital supplies, chemical (non-hazardous); glass articles
5) FAK - Freight all kinds not shown above
6) Ro/Ro Cargo -- Roll-on Roll-off, self-propelled cargo.
The Power of Group Negotiation ...
Service Contract rates and service terms are negotiated directly with the ocean carrier and participants know the negotiated rates AT COST
The cargo moves on the Shipping Line's bill of lading -- eliminating the "middleman" (house) bill of lading or
Use of the Hybrid NVOCC and Shippers' Association - benefits of a Shippers' Association without the volume commitment
Volume negotiation is of significant importance under the deregulated environment
|Training ... Six Courses for International Trade||Trade Library ... Support for Import/Export Operations||Logistics ... Eliminate the Middleman||Trade Manager ... Importer / Exporter of Record Management|
Copyright © 2000 [H.C. Bennett Company]. All rights reserved.
Revised: July 10, 2009 .